Wednesday 18 January 2012

"Zeit ist Geld" Artwork

So, I'm not only into heavy guitar music, but also into heavy lyrics and 90's Hip Hop stuff. And because of the fact that one of my best friends is a very talented musician and rapper called Stadtland MC, I had the chance to do a drawing completely based on his lyrics for "Zeit ist Geld" (Time is Money).

I was very much influenced by the surrealistic low brow comic artists like Robert Williams or Robert Crumb (Robert Art! hehe)
I know that some of you don't understand german, but I guess it is still pretty clear that the song is mostly about time and money. ;)
Here is the black/white artwork...


b/w Artwork (2011)

Later on, I added some colour to the whole thing!


colour Artwork (2011)

You can listen to the song right below! (btw. I'm playing guitar on this)


Thanks to Aaron Steiner aka SLMC!

No comments:

Post a Comment